It is so so exciting to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blog award by Sarah at My Witness. I was deeply inspired by her work when I went through her blog. Such love for God and passion to see His purpose on earth. We both share some things in
common. Please, do check out her blog and be an encouragement to this wonderful soul!
Okay, so the rules are:
- Use the sunshine blogger logo
- Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the 11 (or as in my case, 3) questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions (I’m going to nominate only a few since Sarah was also lenient with me)
QUESTIONS ASKED OF ME:
What is one experience you will never forget?
Well, so much has happened in my life so far. But, my most unforgettable experience would be when I encountered the Holy Spirit at the age of 13 for the first time. It was quite dramatic because I had never actually encountered/experienced anything supernatural at the time and had barely had a full grasp of what being a Christian truly was all about. It was a big deal for me and that became the milestone to set up my journey as a follower of Jesus ever since.
Who did you look up to growing up?
I would say, Jesus. As surprising as that may sound, it is the truth. My parents were divorced before I got to the age of reasoning. My dad had custody but passed away 5 months after my sixth birthday. Having one grow up without parents and moving from city to city and family member to family member actually gave no opportunity to have such figures. The bright side was that all this just pushed me into the waiting arms of Jesus. And even though right now, I have people I look up to, Jesus still remains my number one.
What would you tell the whole world, if everyone was listening?
I would have a lot of things to say, sincerely, can’t get them out of my head right now. But, I am certain that if I had the opportunity to speak to the world and everyone was listening, I’d say these words, “Life is too precious to throw away just living anyhow, treating people anyhow, hurting and living in hurt. Someone died so that each person may know that their lives count. Jesus is the Way to a much more meaningful life. Don’t waste your life. You count.”
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What has been your greatest challenge in life?
- What is that one thing/person you’re most thankful for?
- If you had the opportunity to go back in your history, what’s that one experience you’d want to relive?
- Who has been that one friend who is “closer than a brother”?
- What/who is that one thing/person that has influenced the changes in your life the most?
- What’s that one thing that makes you unique?
- What’s your opinion about pets?
- Do you believe in eternity? Why?
- Who’s your greatest motivation for living everyday?
- Who is your most intimate blogger companion on WordPress?
MY NOMINEES ARE:
- BeautyBeyondBones (BBB)
- Pastor Ray Patrick
- Micheal Wilson
- Secret Angel
- Musings from a tangled mind
- Vincent Mars